Monday 25 November 2013

X-rated memories of Richard. Saturday night and Sunday at Mum's; yes, we were pissed!

Friday November 22nd.


Mandy was at my door again!

Oh dear, you don’t suppose I am the person on whom she has the crush? No, of course I’m not. She has used the masculine personal pronoun to describe them all the time; unless it is a cunning plan.
I guess it could be worse. I gave her my mobile number but she hasn’t used it; getting calls from her all the time wouldn’t be good.

We [Laura and I] went to the Winter Gardens today. Met up with Kaybers there, had a goss and giggle and a coffee and sandwich – OK, I had tea. She confessed she had been a bit worried about Jan’s plan to go and live in Norway. It turns out he was just trying to live out a fantasy. Her glow from the other night had turned in to a blotchy redness this lunchtime. I pointed this out and she said she was all over the place with the pregnancy, sometimes she felt on top of the world and at others like complete shite. She’s been constipated, had chronic diarrhoea, and had terrible headaches and feelings of euphoria; hot flushes, cold sweats, the works! [Sodding hell, her description has put another nail in to the coffin of motherhood!]

Laura thought the whole thing sounded quite normal and said that her sisters went through similar things during their pregnancies but the baby at the end was worth all the trouble. Is it though? Surely, I will have hassle for the rest of my life if I ever have one? I don’t even know why I am dwelling on this topic, it is not likely to be on my [our] agenda any time soon is it? Why hasn’t my sister told me all this about her three? Is it an unwritten conspiracy? Am I being paranoid?

The only thing Suze told me was that the actual process of labour was like trying to expel a bowling ball through your vagina! She also said she’d told Pete he was never having sex with her again – after Jill was born! Well, it can’t have been so terrible, as she went on to have Annabelle and Jeff. I guess being surrounded, suddenly, by pregnant friends and family has made me think about it a little more.

After the Winter Gardens we strolled back up through town to Uni again and witnessed a bus hit a white van on West Street. I don’t know who was at fault but both vehicles came to rest in the middle of the road, the two drivers almost sat in each other’s laps. It was a minor tonk really but someone had obviously called an ambulance and we soon heard sirens, the ambulance station is on a street parallel to West Street.

This caused quite a lot of confusion and congestion as the two vehicles were now blocking the tram lanes as well as the road! We weren’t sure whether or not to hang around, but as there were loads of people on West Street, many still at the bus stop waiting for a different bus, I assumed they would have enough witnesses to call on and we continued on our way. The whole of the street had become one giant car park so quickly. Some bright spark had the bright idea to do a U-turn and had back up the hill, pretty soon everyone else was doing the same. It was quite a surreal sight watching car after car dive down the hill, see the congestion and then turn smartly round to go back again.

Back at Uni, Sarah – one of the office staff - came in quite a while after me and she’d actually been a passenger on the bus. The impact was so slight she hadn’t even realised there had been a collision. There was a sudden jolt, apparently, and the bus stopped. She thought it was nothing more than the driver hitting his brakes too hard. They only realised something wasn’t right when the bus just stayed there. When they trooped off, they were surprised to see how much of the van was embedded into the front of the bus!

Laura was working again tonight, and she drove herself down, so I settled down to some more embroidery. I think I may need to go to see Nicky Heal again in Cockermouth. My eyes are finding it hard to see some of the holes in the fabric I am using. It is plain weave linen and they are quite tiny, I suppose, but even with the bright working lamp on I found it a strain. Thinking about it, I can’t remember the last time I went to have my eyes tested. The optician I use is one up near Dad’s village. We have always used them, mainly because we were at the holiday home a lot during school holidays it made sense to use the local services.

My current specs come from Heals, in fact every single pair, except one from Vision Express in Norwich have come from there. Playing volleyball in your specs can have unexpected consequences! I caught the ball square in the face, at school, and my lovely invisible framed, lightweight pair snapped in three places!
Being under sixteen meant they were free but Mum was livid with me for wearing them to play sport in! She was fine when I wore them for cricket and hockey but not volleyball. Go figure? Mums can be irrational. Oh no! I am back to pregnancy again!

Saturday 23rd November.
Dog walked and swam as usual.

Did the Times Jumbo Crossword in 40 minutes! Rah rah rah. Yes, it was raining. By day light I could see the holes in my linen much clearer. Was last night’s poor perception because of tiredness? I spent the whole morning after the Crossword sitting in the lounge working on the tree of life. The Lollster brought her work down from the study and sat in the lounge with me, in the recliner, busy with her current assignment; the last one of the term. We must have looked like a stereotypical picture of domestic harmony to anyone who happened to look through our window. Do you know, in the four hours from finishing the crossword to lunch time [1.30pm] we drank eight cups of tea each? Eight! No wonder by about 12.30 we were forming a relay procession to the loo!

We drove over to Mum’s after lunch and rendez-voused with the Big Brother, wife and sprogs there too. The plan was a stroll across the moors if it stayed fine and then tea at Mum’s. It stayed fine long enough to get out onto Curbar Edge just before it started to rain again. We dropped down into Baslow instead and went shopping in the touristy shops, which were surprisingly full. After about an hour the sky brightened and we went back to Curbar Edge and strolled properly this time, walking along to the momument that overlooks Chatsworth and back. You could tell Callie was confused as she walked placidly by my side for ages after we had left the two cars.

I gave Angela and Peter the ball wanger and they spent a while getting Callie to retrieve her ball. They would have done if for the whole walk had Peter not managed to wang the ball over the edge and, look as we might, we couldn’t find the damned thing. It did give us a good opportunity to scramble about on the rocks along that bit of the edge.  Millstone grit usually gives you pretty good traction for walking and climbing, trust Phil to find the only slippery bit of millstone grit on the edge!

It was very funny to watch. He was standing up on the wet slab of rock and in the next instant he was sitting down. He just dropped right onto his bum! It looked so funny, a bit like a slapstick comedian, from the old silent movie days. It must have hurt like hell! We [I am sorry to say] all hooted. Angela had a fit of the giggles which infected us all, except Phil. The smiled but didn’t join the hysteria. Jane and I went across and helped him up. He looked a bit like his dignity was the main thing that had been injured but as we came back from the monument, he was walking far more gingerly than he had been. Jane drove their car back to Mum’s and for the rest of the afternoon and evening he grimaced every time he shifted in his seat.

They set off back to Leeds after Dr Who and Jane drove again!

Maybe he has hurt himself more than we all thought? I hope not. He can be a boring old fart and a pompous ass, and all sorts of things like that but he is my brother and I love him really. I wouldn’t want him to be really hurt.

Mum brought out some lovely Gewurtztraminer after they had left and we drank the bottle full between us. She then found a delicious Dolcetta / Syrah and we had that too. By about 10.30 we were laughing our heads off at Phil’s fall. [Not a good sign.] We giggled at all sorts of trivia too, which we took as a sign that we’d better stay the night.

I walked Callie in what may only be described as a devil may care attitude brought on by the alcohol as I walked down the middle of the road in the village oblivious to the possibility of there being any traffic. Luckily there wasn’t, as I wasn’t sure I would have been in complete control of Callie if I had to get us out of the road quickly. Back at Mum’s they had both gone to bed and Mum had locked the back door! I had to ring the doorbell to get back in. Mum’s excuse? She thought Laura was me! Drink, eh?

Sunday 24th November.

Callie nudged my ear in the night [3.45am to be precise]. I told her to get back on her bean seat. She did, bless her, but in moments she was back nudging my ear again. To my shame I just told her more firmly to get back on her bean seat and being the good dog she is, she did. Moments later she was back again! This time I switched the bedside light on and could see and hear she was licking her chops like she does when she’s just eaten. She then did the rictus grin that she does and I knew I had seconds to act.

Luckily I had grabbed Mum’s Guardian when she let me back in last night. I snagged it from the kitchen table for some unknown reason and took it with me up to bed. Maybe I was planning on doing the Crossword in my sleep? Who knows? Anyway I grabbed the paper and spread it out in front of rictus dog. Sure enough, as soon as the paper was on the floor she began the doggy belly dance that precedes the vomit. She chucked slap bang in the middle of the paper a mix of dog food, grass and bile. I folded up the top four sheets of the paper and padded over to the window to drop them out of it. As I did so she started the belly dance again and landed a second batch of stomach contents on to the Guardian. I had a near hysterical moment of giggles as I thought “Shame it isn’t the Daily Mail!” I folded the second batch of canine vomit and that joined the first through the window.

I then rushed the pup down stairs and out of the kitchen door onto the garden. There she wandered about Mum’s bit of lawn for a while. She set off all the security lights on the back. She sniffed at the bushes along the back wall. She had a wee and came back in to have her paws wiped. By the time I had closed and locked the back door and hung the dog towel on the radiator to dry she was back upstairs on her bean seat again, in the bedroom. I pulled a cushion from the armchair, Mum had it put in here ages ago while Richard was still alive.

It brings back memories, does that chair and cushion. When Richard came to stay the first time, we discovered that if I sprawled in it, with my buttocks resting at the very front edge and Richard kneeled down, his penis and my vagina were at a perfect height for each other. A simple rocking motion on his part meant we could bonk for ages without expending vast amounts of energy. He could use his thumb or fingers or both to rub my clitoris and we could have amazing sex in this chair. All the more amazing because unlike the bed, it didn’t creak like a galleon in a storm, so we could have sex over and over in the chair without making a sound. Apart from me moaning and groaning and stifling cries when I came, that is.

If I turned round, stood up and grabbed the back of the chair, we could achieve the same result with Richard standing up and entering me from behind, doggy style. Again, my vagina and his penis were at the same height and all he needed to do was just rock backwards and forwards to become a piston inside me. The chair is right in front of the radiator and the window to the back garden. On one seriously naughty occasion Richard was bumping in and out of me and I had moved forward slightly so my arms were on the windowsill. Mum came out into the garden and saw me at the window. She waved and called up to me, so I opened the window and had a conversation with my Mum while Richard was still busy pushing his length up and down my pussy behind me. It was the weirdest thing I have ever done, talking to my Mum while being fucked.
Worse was the fact that, not only was he sliding so deep inside, his fingers were rubbing my love bump for all they were worth, I could feel myself building up to an orgasm and I had to try and not let Mum realise what was happening while fireworks were going off in my head and groin. I actually had an orgasm through sex in front of my mother and she didn’t know. Richard fired his load in me at almost at the same time and I just had to get back inside the room so I could wash his penis with my mouth. The stain on the cushion is still there, I just turned the cushion over, when the wet patch had dried. I don’t think Mum knows it’s there.

Seeing it as I put the cushion on the floor, so I could sit and stroke Callie, brought it all flooding back to me [no pun intended – LOL]. I sat there for a good hour or so, with my tablet on my lap answering questions on Y!A. She seemed to have recovered from whatever it was that made her sick, so I climbed back into bed and tried to go to sleep. [It was about 5am by now.] I had just dozed off when I felt a mouth on my nipple. I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming on not at first, but sure enough it was Laura licking and sucking my left nipple.

She stopped and asked, “Everything OK?” I nodded. “Can I carry on?” I nodded again.

As I lay there afterwards I reflected on the weirdness of the morning. The cushion brought back a memory I hadn’t thought about for years and almost immediately afterwards I was having a different kind of sex, one which I would never have thought possible when I was engaged to Richard.

Up, dressed, out and walking the revitalised Callie at 7 am, we walked along the ridge footpath that took us towards Owler Bar and drank in the view north across the city. The view from up here is far better than the view from my house, or even up the road from my house. From this vantage point you are looking down on almost three quarters of Sheffield. At night it is even more spectacular, with all the street lights stretching away into the distance.

When we got back the pup still seemed a bit under the weather and she wasn’t keen on eating her food. So I whopped a “pred” down her neck. That usually does the trick within a couple of hours. As no-one was stirring I started cooking some bacon for breakfast. I don’t know what it is with the smell of bacon but within 10 minutes of starting I had two hungry customers at the breakfast bar.

Mum asked what we were going to do with the day. I said we had nothing planned, so she asked if we fancied touring the garden centres and tea rooms of the White Peak District. Not ones to pass up an opportunity for some retail therapy from a new source we agreed. At 9 we piled into Mum’s car and headed out for the Chatsworth Garden Centre. It didn’t open until 10! So we parked up anyway at Calton Lees and walked along the Derwent to Rowlsey to the Craft Centre there; Caudwell’s Mill. That didn’t open until 10 either but we figured a stroll along the river would be very enjoyable and we’d get there at opening time. We did. Laura bought herself a beautiful deep blue cotton dress with sunflowers on it for £35!! It is gorgeous. I would have loved one too, but both of us having one would be silly. We had a cuppa and a bun in the café and then strolled back to Chatsworth Garden Centre. Here we browsed but didn’t buy anything.

From there we drove up the Wye to Bakewell and were tourists there too. I bought half a dozen Bakewell puddings [they are unique, nothing like the Bakewell tarts people like Mr Kipling sell, at all] from Ye Olde Bakewell Pudding Shoppe. Mum says she can remember visiting there as a child on holiday from Hawick! That was in Victorian times, I joked. I will freeze 5 of them and have one with our meal tonight.

I suppose it was because we’d been to Rowsley and Calton Lees before Bakewell that there were masses of people there already. Mum found a really cute plaque for Dad [they still exchange presents after the divorce] it is a ceramic tile with a blue Citroen 2CV. Dad’s is red but the man in the shop said they only made blue ones on the plaques. He’ll love it. It’s about the size of a piece of A4 paper.

We went into the bookshop on the corner of the Monyash road and I found a series of books, similar in style to Wainwrights, about the Peak District! I bought the Dark Peak one, I have a sneaky feeling someone bought me the White Peak one for Christmas! We all loved a wooden advent calendar designed to look like a heap of presents next to a Christmas Tree and thought the kids would love it. We then had a minor disagreement about who should buy it. Mum wanted it to be a gift from Gran, I wanted it to be a gift from Laura and me, Laura said, “Why not all three of us?” Mum and I turned on Laura and said [in unison and without any planning], “Don’t be silly!” We all just giggled and decided we would all buy it, between us and make sure it got to Angela and Peter before December the first.

We drove up the road past the bookshop to Monyash and had lunch in the Bull’s Head. Very tasty Sunday Roast. I had the beef, Laura had turkey and Mum had three meats. The pub was quite busy but they managed to find us a table and the food was really nice. I knew it was going to be good though as the tables with food had bottles of Henderson’s relish on them. A Sheffield delicacy! We shared a bottle of rose between us and even had dessert. What do you expect? Traditional Bakewell Pudding. Laura, who has never had it before, was really impressed and could now understand why I had bought six of them in the shop!

From her we scooted up to Ashford in the Water. Up past the Monsal Head Inn, which looked as though it was bursting at the seams, and into Bradwell. Mum wanted to buy some Bradwell Ice Cream from the factory shop. She got four tubs, we bought two. From here we hit the Hope Valley and went to the Hope Valley Garden Centre. This is more like a garden centre for people who are gardeners, rather than a tourist attraction. I bought a book about growing vegetables in raised bed. [That raised Mum’s eyebrows, so I explained as we drove to Hathersage.]

In Hathersage we had a stroll with Callie up to see Little John’s Grave in the church – another first for Laura – and then we did the retail bit again. Mum was looking for something for Uncle Chris. She didn’t find anything she liked. We toyed with idea of having another cuppa in Hathersage but as Mum’s was so close we didn’t bother and just drove to her house. This way takes us the reverse way to Surprise View and Toad’s Mouth, then past Fox House Inn and finally Owler bar. It is a really nice route, doing it the other way!

We were pretty full still from lunch so we had just a cuppa at Mum’s then set off back home. It was just going dark when we got in. The heating had come on and the house was snug bug ruggly. We had one of the puddings as a midevening snack warmed through and served with Bradwell Ice cream. Yummy in my Tummy.

By 9.30 we were past it. So Callie had a truncated last walk and we hit the charp. Dirty cow that I was I hadn’t showered at all today! Can you believe it? Maybe it’s a break through! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment