Saturday 20 June 2015

Corny sex toy LOL

Friday June 12th

Only one day to go then Laura is finished with Uni (unless she gets the grade to do her Masters).

We went to the pool spot on 6am this morning, usually we are about quarter past the hour. It was almost deserted. Usually there are a handful of swimmers doing their laps. I was the one to break the water. Silly to be so pleased by such a simple thing. By the time we'd done our quota it was back to normal. I am always surprised how many people actually come down her this early in the morning.

Back home Laura has decided she is revised out. She is having a complete break from revision. I expressed deep regret as I have had an idea for a new sexual favour that I think we'll enjoy. She said that changed everything and she would go away for 30 minutes and pretend to revise so we could play around.

Sadly the sands of time were against us this morning but I promised I would return with a fire in my eyes and desire in my soul. She said that sounded promising.

Uni was deserted. It was a bit like a ghost building, with the odd lost soul wandering around as though trying to find the way into the next circle of hell. We have just about hit our deadline to finish all the translations by the end of the semester. I think there will be two or three left at most, especially if Feli skives off to France early, as she is wont to do at the end of the semester. (I don't know how she gets away with it!)

I skived off too, at about 3pm to go and pleasure my blonde goddess. As her final exam is tomorrow, we weren't rushing off up to Cumbria so we had several hours to indulge our passion before meal time.

Laura assured me she had revised and revised and revised until she was all revised out. I said in that case I had a little something for her. We headed to the bedroom where I undressed her and made her lie on the bed. I told her she had to put on the eye mask (an emirates one from our journey to Aus last summer) and spread eagle herself. She obliged. I quickly took out the lengths of cloth from my bedside drawer and used them to first tie her hands to the bed frame and then her ankles to the casters at the foot of the bed. The strips are pretty good as we have a slipknot to go round the wrists and ankles which doesn't make the material cut into the flesh but is impossible to wriggle out from.

She told me we had done this before, but I was able to tell her not quite; something new would happen, in time.

I am not sure how much detail to go into here: suffice to say phase one involved me exploring her slowly and carefully, phases two saw me straddling her. Phase three I swiveled round so we could reciprocate. When I considered she was sufficiently prepared I introduced phase four, a new toy. She had to guess what it was.

It was a corn on the cob. Not too long but fairly wide in diameter and very knobbly. It took her only a short while to work out what it was and she declared the nobbles were driving her crazy. A bit of manual stimulation  and movement of the vegetable ended with the blonde head was thrown back in total abandon.

I untied her and she did exactly the same to me.

Was it a good idea, or what?

We have decided that a visit to the Ann Summers website is in order, to try and find something with even more knobbly ridges in its surface.


Saturday 13th June.

Laura's last exam and then we sped like buggery to Cumbria. Dad took us out for a swift bite at the local pub when we had settled in and then began discussing plans for a boat trip on Ullswater tomorrow. It seems there is a new landing stage opened on the shores of Gowbarrow - about bloody time there was a northern shore one apart from Pooley Bridge. This means a great deal for walkers in the area.

Lol went to see her Mum and Dad after we had scoffed and then came back to ours after an evening meal with the family.

The exam, the drive, the meal and the time with family meant she was absolutely pooped. She kept falling asleep in the armchair, so I bullied her into walking the wolf pack up Tallentire Hill before having an early night.

She was so tired we didn't even make love before we fell asleep.


Sunday June 14th.

I was awakened quite early by a pair of exploring hands, one teasing a nipple and one attempting to tickle my tummy button - from the inside! Naturally I responded in kind and we spent a good hour and a half getting thoroughly orgasmed out! We snoozed afterwards and were rudely awakened by an Aged Parent knocking at the door to see if we wanted a cup of tea. It was 8.15! I can't recall the last time I was this late in getting up.

Our Ullswater plan was to sail to Gowbarrow, stroll from there to Pooley and catch the ferry back to Glenridding. It was a plan that was magnificent in its simplicity. Taking La'l Beb may have been a walk to far. We had to lug the baby bag with us, as well as her feed and bottle [Louisa is having a lactation problem].

The ferry's hooter scared her witless and she bellowed loud enough to drown the hooter. By the time we got to Gowbarrow she was fine again. We all trooped dutifully round Aira Force although Louisa wasn't too pleased with me gamboling down the steps from the top bridge with a baby srtapped to my front. I could sort of see her point, but I am a very fit and well balanced (as in I don't fall over easily) young lady so I didn't even think it would be an issue.

The walk along from Gowbarrow to Pooley needs some money being spent on it too, not all that good to be honest but a fine late lunch in the Sun Inn made up for a trudge.

We caught the ferry back which afforded us more time on the water out of the weather, which had become a tad inclement. Chloe didn't bellow at the horn this time, although that could have been because we were below deck and the sound was muffled.

I could believe the number of people at Glenrdidding when we disembarked - but then, it was a Sunday afternoon in June, so it's only ro be expected.

I pleased Laura by deciding to drive back down to Sheffield early on Monday morning, that meant she would be able to stay with me rather than have to kip at her Mum & Dad's house. She and Eric can have really serious fall outs!

If the truth be known I was rather in dread of going back down all by myself and being alone for almost a fortnight. How on earth will I cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment