Tuesday 16 June 2015

Greasing the nipples...

Tuesday June 9th

Another day, another dollar.

Had a call from Kaybers today, she Jan and Hanne are back in Sunny Sheff and could they call?
Could they call? What a daft question.

We arranged that they should come round for a meal with us tomorrow and we can catch up on all their gossip. It has been ages since I have seen my best friend from school. I am so looking forward to hearing all about Norway.

I think it is a good job I hadn't discovered the allure of lesbos when we were at school together as I would definitely have tried to seduce Miss Kay. I am not sure how well she actually agrees with my newly discovered (in our terms) sexual liberation.

Loll is on the final straight for her exams. She has two more left to do, her last one is Saturday and then she is free from the shackles of academic life, for as long as she wants to be. Offering sexual favours after each revision session has been wonderful if a little taxing on my imagination. I did say I would try to never do the same sex act twice, the thing is, she most enjoys the 69 where I manage to insert two fingers from each hand at the same time and then, using my forehead, push a vibrator inbetween them. The only way we have varied this is to use our full range of vibrators and dildos in the same position, which Laura deemed as being different each time.

Dad called to tell me his 2CV has failed its MOT. Boo hoo. Apparently it needs new kingpins. I sort of knew it. I remember reading the manual when I borrowed it in the sixth form and university and I religiously looked after all of its little foibles. One of which was regular greasing of its nipples (no don't even think about it). I am ever the practical young lady. Plus this is so easy to do. I asked Dad when he had last done this and he replied that he couldn't ever remember doing it!Well, durr Dad!

The plus side is the local Citroen garage will be able to replace the miscreant kingpins at a reasonable price.

One of the things I used to love about that little car was driving it in the Lake District, you sort of felt much more a part of the scenery than you did in other vehicles. Especially when you had the roof rolled back.

Wednesday 10th June

Kaybers and Jan and Hanne came round for tea. Laura played hostess for a while until I arrived from XXX & Y. We had decided to cook a salmon en croute or them. One of our favourites. It was almost ready when I rolled in.

Hanne is so grown. I haven't seen her for ages, so the difference is quite pronounced. She is roughly the same age as Sophie (Phil and Jane's youngest) but with Sophie I have not really noticed her grow up as I see her so often.

We had an enjoyable meal and I have learned a great deal more about Norway than I ever did before. I have also learned that Kaybers is homesick for the UK when she's out there. I suppose the language barrier is a bit isolating. They are teaching baby Hanne Norwegian and Kaybers is learning alongside her so that is helping to some extent. What she wasn't ready for was the winter. There was so much snow and the cold was (in her words) unbelievable. I have the impression that she would much rather be back in the UK full time rather just on passing visits.

I was also a bit disturbed by the lack of affection I received from her. We used to be very tactile, in a non-sexual, best friendy sort of way, it seemed that was all in the past. Yes, we hugged but it seemed a bit perfunctory on her part. Maybe I am reading too much into her actions. (I do over think things!)

After a few bottles of wine (although not for Jan, her was on driving/baby duty) we ended up a bit more like we had been in the days of our dynamic duo act in Norwich but it seemed there was always something holding her back from being her proper old self with me.

As they were leaving, past midnight, with a take-away baby fast asleep in her cot, Kaybers asked what we would be doing after Loll's final exam. I explained the two weeks with her Mum and Dad and sketched in our plans for the summer. She said, "Well, that will give you time to evaluate your situation, won't it?"

I mean, What?

I haven't mentioned this to Laura at all but I sure as hell am going to contact Kaybers again, when Laura is up at her Mum and Dad's and find out what the fuck it meant.

In the cold light of day, I think, she may be missing the old, wilder, less 'establishment' Victoria she remembered from her school days. I bloody hope so.


Thursday June 11th

Had a booking spree with shows at the theatre today and have several things booked for July. We have avoided August as that is when we are planning to be in Arran. One interesting juxtaposition is the concert with Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet overture followed, in the next week, by the play itself!

I phoned Mum to see if she wanted any tickets and she will be coming with us to a few of the shows. She thinks that Kaybers has been affected by Jan:. he may see me as a potential threat to their relationship because now I have discovered this new facet to my sexuality he may worry that I may think that Kaybers could be fair game. I told her that was complete bollox but she said it was a definite possibility. He had always seemed very uptight about our touchy feely sort of relationship before they were husband and wife. Now that I am in a serious relationship with another woman he may feel our previous schoolgirl friendship could turn into something else. It is not about what he feels for me rather than how insecure he is about his wife. Mmmm.... Interesting. I made her promise not to tell Laura anything about it.

Another call from Dad today. I am impressed. The new landing stage on Ullswater is officially opening this weekend and did we want a cruise and lunch on Sunday? Did we ever? It's been put in by the National Trust and is at Gowbarrow. Rah rah rah. I can't wait.

A very quiet day really.


No comments:

Post a Comment