Friday 22 May 2015

Pre-dumping f*ck? I over think things!

Monday May 11th

One piece of election good news, Cumbria has its first ever woman MP.

Susan Hayman is now the Labour MP for Workington replacing Tony Cunningham. Hoorah for equality (although wait a minute, why aren't 51% of the MP's women? That would represent real equality, wouldn't it?)

So it is just a small cheer for Susan among this sea of f*cking men retaining power.

Our day was fairly quiet really. Loll is still studying like mad. I went to two places of employment and earned a crust. The world keeps turning.

We are still tutoring our pupils although they all seem to be gripped by exam fever too. Olivia has had her first GCSE already and our three A Level bods are gearing up for their AS level exams next month. Trevor was here tonight under his own steam.

Tomorrow we have Olivia and Bobby and on Thursday, Sally and Jenny-Leigh. I have decided I am going to stop tutoring at the end of the academic year. I am finding it a bit too much, too be honest. Laura is going to keep on with her three though and maybe get some more next year too. The organiser of the scheme was a bit disappointed when I told her of my decision but she understands that I am rushed off my feet.

The idea of keeping Wednesday free hasn't proved a huge success as we have hardly done anything on a Wednesday since it was freed up!


Tuesday May 12th

I do love these light mornings. It is now so light as I walk Callie I don't need my torch anymore. I still wear the hi-viz vest to alert any sleepy, early morning drivers, to my presence but the world is brilliant first thing when you don't need a torch to see it. I love the way in the last few mornings there has been and inversion in the valley bottom and all you can see is cloud not houses. It's a shame the inversion doesn't muffle the noise as well as the sight.

The day at Uni went as expected although it does feel weird not having a slim blonde around to snuggle and cuddle. We have been making it up for it at home, with my study rewards scheme.

Olivia and Roberta were a bit on the stressed side tonight, probably the pressure of their exams is getting to them. We showed them Laura's revision schedule but had to lie about what the rewards are. I mean you can't tell our pupils that one of those rewards is for me to lick Loll's little love bump to orgasm now, can you? We pretended it was chocolate, or a drink or playing some music or watching a short DVD.

Wednesday May 13th

We went to see the new version of Far From The Madding Crowd this evening, taking advantage of our rearranged schedule of tutoring. It was quite good. You can't go wrong with this one really as it is one of the least gloomy of Hardy's novels. I still remember the DVD we had at home of the Julie Christie version, I think Dad lusted after Ms Christie. This new one is OK but it seemed a bit flat in comparison.

I still like the Mayor of Casterbridge best, as a novel. Laura said there had been a film made of that too, but I don't recall it.

We went to a bar near the cinema afterwards but it was packed. I struggled to the bar to get served and then we had to drink standing up in a mini scrum. We should have turned around as soon as we saw how busy it was. We only went in because one of the girls at work says it is a great pub. I have to wonder what her definition of great is.

Fortunately it was so packed we avoided the usual drunken lout trying to talk to us scenario. This does happen a lot and we are getting used to being a pair of termagants when it does. The deluded saps never know what is coming their way. The most effective way to shut them out is for us to just kiss each other. This takes a bit of bravado on our parts and we haven't done it any where that we are already know, just in case.

After an over priced, average tasting Chardonnay we forced our way backout through the scrum and headed home.


Thursday 14th May

Usual day at work today, hardly a surprise really.

When I got home I was pounced upon by my blonde beauty who wanted to f*ck immediately on the kitchen floor. Who am I to refuse? She must have been in a high state of excitement as she came almost as soon as my fingers touched her little love bump. She dragged me through into the lounge where she performed her magic on me. I have no idea what had got into her, apart from my fingers and tongue and our gold and black toy of course, but we kept on bonking until the first of our pupils arrived.

She rushed upstairs to get presentable leaving me to answer the door hoping I didn't look as though I had just been sexed up beyond belief. It was Sally, Laura's pupil, so I was able to make small talk until the naughty young lady appeared and took Sal off to the study. I had time to get myself back into sexual equilibrium and changed into less crumpled clothes before J-L arrived.

Jenny-Leigh's Mum asked if I had been in a rush as I looked really flushed and not like I usually did. I thought it best to lie even though I was still thinking about the sensations of a few minutes ago. I pretended Callie and I had just come back in from a walk which went longer than I thought as I had been talking to a couple of other dog walkers I had met.

When the girls had gone we continued to explore new ways of using our double ender. Scissors works the best by far.

I have no idea why Laura was so trned on when I arrived home. Maybe I should have cause for concern? I remember virtually every time I dumped a BF I had sex with them just before giving them the news that he'd be porking me no longer. This can't be what's going on with us. I would have spotted some sign, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment